dinah34 Friday, January 23, 2009

The Good - I've been on task and keeping up with my work load very well this week. Things are not piling up and less questions are being posed regarding stuff I've worked on.

The Bad - I've not been keeping up with my January 2009 goals at all this month. I think the only one I am really on top of is not purchasing any new crafty stuff. We are not going to have the Hydro bill paid off, I have not exercised 500 minutes, I have not created the bill paying system...however, I still have 11 days to pull everything all together.

The Ugly - The Ugly? Well, the Ugly has been Ugly. & yes, that is Ugly with a Capital U. The Ugly has been realizing how quickly debt has re-accumulated in the past year and realizing how easily I have ignored the state of our finances. I think we are going back to the jars STAT and we need to recommit ourselves to living frugally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's easier to ignore. For me, the jar system doesn't work, maybe you need to find something that works for you! :-)

Good luck on the last stretch of the month!!

Irene said...

Perhaps what you need to do is commit to just one or two things first, make it into a habit, and once that becomes routine, move onto your next goals. Baby steps!

Anonymous said...

You can do it Dinah, don't worry - things will fall back into place.