dinah34 Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's the last day of January and I'm here to check in about my January Goals. January has been a tough month for me. Unfortunately, it's been a series of blarghs and blahs and blechs.

Goal 1
Exercise 500 minutes this month. 500 minutes is better then nothing!

Right this minute I am sitting at 200 minutes of exercise. I am going walking with my friend this afternoon and I expect we will be on the move for about 2 hours today -- so 120 minutes. Still quite short of my goal.

Goal 2
Pay Hydro Bill off completely for this month and previous months.

Negatory on this one. our last bill was for 390 bucks and that is about 1/5th of our monthly income...so it's just not gonna happen. I did pay off the previous months bill completely though--not that that is anything to be proud of. :P

Goal 3
Set Up bill paying system as per Gail's Instructions

This one didn't happen either. In fact I've been doing probably the worst thing possible with the bills--ignoring them.

Goal 4
Eliminate stash by 2 boxes. Crochet stuff!

I have not eliminated 2 boxes. I still have all 4 boxes sitting in the basement and my large bag and my storage unit upstairs full of yarn. The Post Christmas Crochet Blues have really hit me hard this year. I have been plugging at my Round Ripple but progress is slow.

Goal 5
Not make any Crafty purchases.

Hurrah! Success! I have not purchased any thread, cotton, sweaters, buttons, hooks or other miscellaneous craft stuff.

I'm thinking about what I should have for my February Goals.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the exercising!! (I know how hard that can be!) And the no craft purchases! :)

Maybe the goals you didn't accomplish, you should carry them over for next month! Just a thought ;)