dinah34 Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It was exactly 1 year ago that I resurrected the Blog and started posting on a regular basis again. Time has really flown! In that post I wrote about how there were 3 big things going on in my life...

1. Getting Finances Back on Track. Never should 2 spenders marry. NEVER. It leads to financial disarray. It leads to 80% of our income being spent on dining out, booze, and smokes. The last 3 years have been carefree and fun...but alas the party is over. WE ARE ON A DEBT DIET.

2. All Things Crafty. I'm a crafting machine. I like to think about it. I like to do it. I like to talk about it. I like to write about. I'm feeling the craftiness.

3. Discerning a Call. There's this squiggly, niggly feeling at the back of my head that I should be (need to be) doing something different. Like there's a bigger plan for me.


& it's true. I've mainly focused on those 3 things for the past year and I will probably continue to do so for the next year.

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

I also am on a debit diet. I have to make changes.

LittleSpots said...

(Raises her glass). Here's to another successful year of blogging.