
We have a line of credit. Right now, as I type this it is sitting at $4,307.02. *Sigh* It just keeps growing and growing and growing and driving me more and more crazy. We've paid this thing off before...but it always just grows right back...
Now that we've refinanced the mortgage this LOC and the Consolidation Loan are our only 2 debts left....and I'm going to focus on tackling the LOC. My plan is to throw at least $250.00 onto the LOC each month. My plan is to also throw my lump sum payment from work (about $2500 I'm estimating) that I'm expecting to get in June onto the LOC as well. All this combined should make it disappear--go POOF! by the fall.
We have been doing some thinking about making some BIG RADICAL changes in our lives and if we can be free of the LOC or at least facing a greatly reduced LOC that would make things so much easier to decide and act upon.
In order to stay motivated (& yes I know I tried this once before and it didn't really work) I'm going to have a side bar that tracks the total amount of the LOC and I want to include payments that I've made onto it to keep me on TRACK. My hope is that I will become as excited about paying of this damn LOC as I am excited about saving money.
2 comments:
You can so do this!!! having a visual (side bar) really helps!!
Good luck, can't wait to see your progress!!
Good luck! A side bar really does help - if you can see it, it keeps you more accountable. Look forward to following your progress with the LOC! :)
Post a Comment