dinah34 Thursday, January 7, 2010


That's what it 'feels like' here right now. Blargh. Winnipeg in Winter = Not fun.

Today is a bunch of random.

I used some of my Christmas money yesterday to purchase Wii Active. I tried it last night and OMG I was at my limit on the 'easy' work out setting. Squats and lunges and RUNNING. I'm eager to use it again tonight.

Andrew started at a new school yesterday. We were not satisfied with the care and attention he was receiving at the other school so we withdrew him over the holidays. We enrolled him a small private school that is very close to our house. His first day went well. No tears and he made a friend. That is more progress then 4 months at the public school. I hope it continues to go well.

I haven't worked on my cross stitch at all this week. Feeling all ho-hum about it again. I really should make a round ripple baby blanket for a co-worker that just recently had a little girl. But I haven't had the desire too.

I've been cleaning up tonight and watching Project Runway and staying warm. I hope everyone else is staying warm too tonight.

ps. I meant to say that the Olympic torch came to my work today and I got to hold one of the runners torches. It was very cool and neat to be a part of the torch relay--even if it was just by hooting and hollering as it left my work.

1 comments:

AngelaSpots said...

How are you liking the Wii Active now. I`ve been eyeing it for ages.