New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
I want to read the Bible more. I really don't read whole books or sections. I read it sporadically. I avoid parts that are more difficult. I always have something else to do. It's easy to put off.
I'm sad with this. I want to learn the stories in the Bible. I want to be inspired. I want know God's Word.
The UCC has a New Testament reading schedule on the website. I want to read the New Testament this year.
There are 27 books in the NT. I think it's totally doable and will totally help me while I am discerning my call to ministry.
2 comments:
You can do it. I fully agree it is a tough book. Especially the OT with all the begotting and living for 100s of years and such. Starting with the NT makes much more sense. Perhaps try a children's version with A which may help you in your Children's ministry as well. Good luck.
I just do a small reading each morning but I do feel guilty that I'm not doing a more indepth bible study.
Post a Comment