I was thinking about the 250 walks in 2010 this morning while I was driving to work. I realized that 250 walks doesn't meet with my pledge to go twice a day.
5 days in a week, 4 weeks in a month = 20 days * 2 walks a day is 40 walks a month. 40 walks a month * 12 months = 480.
Isn't it sad how I am math challenged? *sigh* Welcome to my world.
Amended Resolution #1 of 2010
I, Dinah The Human pledge to walk Scout the Dog twice a day 5 days a week, with the goal of 480 walks in 2010.
It's a big jump. 480 from 250...but I figure there's leeway in there. I could make up for lost days by going on weekends or some days going for 3 walks. It's doable. Now, I've gotta switch up my sidebars.
The Olympic Torch went through our neighborhood tonight after works so we took a little stroll (with the dog -- ahem, 1 walk down) to see it. It was over so fast and the flame was quite large. Andrew was super excited. It was a nice night for it, only minus 15.
I'm settling in for a nice night of Project Runway 2, tidying up the kichen, surfing the net, and relapsing.
cheers!
1 comments:
That's a huge jump - but hey, at least you caught it early on in the year!
Post a Comment