New Upcycle Ideas 850 with fall decorating ideas!
20 hours ago
I was at the library this morning working on my sermon for tomorrow and before I left I checked out some books. The other day I had been compiling an Amazon Wishlist full of books to work on buying.
As I was about to leave, I realized "hey this is a library. I betcha a bunch of those books I was going to buy are actually here and I could borrow the books instead of buying them and then only reading half of them".
2 of the books were at the library! I came home with these...
I also found this book which looks quite interesting.
Not only do I feel frugal, I also feel quite green today. I'm also feeling quite academic. :)
1 comments:
Just wanted to say "happy new year!" to you :) I'm looking forward to seeing your goals once you've decided on them. I'm halfway through Fast Food Nation (from, oh, 2002-ish?). It's a good read to turn you off fast food for sure!
Post a Comment