If I had to sum up 2009 in one word I would think it would have to be "Challenges". It felt like 2009 was one big challenge after another.
Challenges at work. Challenges with family. Challenges at home. Challenges with money. Challenges everywhere. Challenges with our son. Challenges with his school. Challenges with the dog. Challenges with each other. Challenges every day. It started to get depressing and hard to dig ourselves out of.
I suppose there were some highlights to the year. We got Scout. I voiced my desire to pursue a call to ministry. Husband started working somewhere he likes. Andrew continues to grow up. We are saving for a trip to the UK. We have an EF (albeit small).
When faced with all the low one truly needs to remember the highs and all the reasons one has to be truly happy and thankful.
2010 is going to be the year of ACTION for this family. No more CHALLENGES. Only ACTION.
0 comments:
Post a Comment