dinah34 Monday, March 22, 2010

What a perfectly awesome idea! I saw this post at Gotta Little Space to fill and I am shamelessly stealing Rina's wonderful idea.

In no particular order and with no time line and sweet and salty and easy and hard and all over the place I present you with the List of 100 Things I want to Make...At Some Point:

1. Ravioli
2. Chicken Korma
3. Baked Ziti
4. Perogies
5. Apple Pie
6. Strudel
7. Salsa
8. Jam
9. Ice Cream
10. Beef Wellington
11. Pickled Beets
12. Cannelloni
13. Fettuccine Alfredo
14. Stir Fry
15. Green (or red) Curry Soup
16. Hummus
17. Homemade Spaghetti
18. Sushi (Something Simple like Yam Tempura Rolls)
19. Veggie Tempura
20. Yorkshire Pudding
21. Yogurt
22. Brownies
23. Canned Tomatoes
24. Buffalo Chicken Wings
25. Chocolate Cake
26. Miso Soup
27. Won-tons
28. Spring Rolls
29. Chicken Egg Foo Young
30. Summer Rolls
31. Minestrone Soup
32. Cream of Mushroom Soup
33. Sweet Potato Fries
34. Spaghetti Carbanarra
35. Pizza Dough from Scratch
36. Mango Salsa
37. Couscous
38. Some Real Good Cookies
39. Keema Naan Bread (or maybe Garlic Naan if I chicken out)
40. Pickles
41. Tortillas
42. Perfect Oven Roasted Potatoes
43. Eggs Benedict
44. Cobb Salad
45. Homemade Veggie Burgers
46. Lemon Rice Soup
47. Giant Apple Pancake
48. Rainbow Cake
49. Chimichangas
50. Homemade Potato Chips
51. Cheesecake
52. Mouffaletta
53. A Really Great Omelette
54. Latkes
55. Jambalya
56. Stuffed Pork Loin
57. Kick Ass Stock
58. Homemade Chicken Fingers
59. Gyros
60. Pad Thai
61. Beef Meekrop
62. Twice Baked Potatoes
63. Homemade Popsicles
64. Vinaigrette
65. Samosas
66. Root Beer
67. Vermicelli with Pork & Spring Rolls
68. Vegetarian Dish 1
69. Vegetarian Dish 2
70. Vegetarian Dish 3
71. Mexican Dish 1
72. Mexican Dish 2
73. Mexican Dish 3
74. French Dish 1
75. French Dish 2
76. French Dish 3
77. Kick Ass Desert 1
78. Kick Ass Desert 2
79. Kick Ass Desert 3
80. Asian Dish 1
81. Asian Dish 2
82. Asian Dish 3
83. ?
84. ?
85. ?
86. ?
87. ?
88. ?
89. ?
90. ?
91. ?
92. ?
93. ?
94. ?
95. ?
96. ?
97. ?
98. ?
99. ?
100. ?

It's hard to think of what to make. It was easy up until about #50 and then I really had to start thinking and Googling and picturing what we usually order in restaurants. I kept some vague, as in Vegetarian Dishes 1 to 3. I know I want to add meatless dishes to my repertoire...but I'm just not sure what yet. Same with Deserts and French Dishes and Asian Dishes.

68-100 are essentially open so feel free to make suggestions about what I should aim to make.

2 comments:

macnic said...

Eat Shrink and Be Merry has a super easy mango salsa recipe! You should cross them off and post recipe's!

Rina said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!! You GO, girl!!!!!!! Yay! Can't wait to read about some of the ones you cross off!!! :)