1. Will I ever be skinny?
2. What should I make next (craftwise). maybe some booties? gah so many decisions.
3. Where should I go grocery shopping this week. it's a toss up between Superstore and Safeway. I like Superstores prices but Safeways familiarity.
4. How many books should I limit myself to buying at the used book sale today? Or better yet, what kind of price limit should I get for the book sale? I definitely want to look through the crafting section and see what there is for patterns.
5. How am I going to remember to bring my reusable shopping bags and bins when we go to the store...even for small trips? we have so manhy of them and yet they just seem to sit here, at home...lonesome and unused. maybe a sign?
6. How am I going to wash these washable pads that I'm wearing right now? Rinse and wash or soak and rinse and wash?
7. What can I write about next in the blog?
8. How can I be more green? What can we as a family do next? (Gotta get that composter)
9. How am I going to apply for this Childrens Ministry Coordinator Position?
10. How worried am I about BPA? Should I throw out all my plastic and tinned cans?
Cheers!
What are all you guys thinking of today?
1 comments:
Regarding #3 (assuming you forgot your reusable bags).. go to Safeway where the plastic bags are free. (shhhh)
Post a Comment