
Since Christmas we've been watching Buffy and Angel. Watching a TV series as a whole is much more interesting then watching episodes week to week with the possiblity of missing one or two or most of the episodes. You really become involved with the characters and the plots. They almost seem to become your friends. Hah!
We're on Season 3 of Angel now and I just want to say...Lorne is my all time favourite Joss Whedon character. At first I really liked Xander. & then Anya. But then I met The Host. His greatness towers over Xander and Anya (although they are definitely in my Top Five Joss Whedon characters).
He is the host with the most. He's honest, he's funny, he's astute, he's hard to kill, he likes karoake, he's green, he's chicken, he's sweet, he's got horns. What more could a girl want? What more could anyone want?
The episodes that take place on his home world, Pylea, are so far my favorites. "Do the dance of shame!" Hah. Incapacitating people with his wondrous voice. Awesome. Averting death b/c his head can be reattached to his body. Priceless.
I sure do hope that Lorne stays in the show and that his character gets awesomer and awesomer. :)
PS. My Top Five Joss Whedon Characters would go like this:
1. Lorne
2. Anya
3. Xander
4. Malcolm (from Firefly)
5. Glory (although I realize you're not supposed to like her, but she was trying to do in Michelle Trachtenberg--who very nearly wrecked the show for me).
Cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment