
Today I did a bad, bad thing.
I cancelled my appointment with my shrink today b/c I haven't done the assignment she gave me the last time I met with her. I don't know why I can't get it together on this issue. I waited so long to be a part of this anxiety program...and now I can't seem to focus on getting better.
My task was to do five minute intervals of cleaning upstairs. i can't do it. i couldn't do it. i couldn't bring myself to go upstairs and do something other then sleep. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. I know that the avoidance only gives short term 'relief' but increases the long term anxiety. I need to be brave. I need to expose myself.
Am I going to tell my shrink that I lied to get out of this week? Am I going to brave the upstairs and do my assignment?
0 comments:
Post a Comment