I used to work in schools as a Teacher Assistant. One thing a lot of the younger grades would do is “This Week At School” or TWAS for short. It was always very cute. This week at school…I ate pancakes and played outside and X is no longer my friend. Priceless stuff. Good times. I was doing this on my old blog. It’s a nice tradition that I would like to keep up.
This week at life.
1. We’re going for sushi tonight. It’s all you can eat sushi and I’m EXCITED. My only goal is to stop eating before I feel sick though.
2. Tomorrow I’m giving blood, going to a used kids stuff sale, and going to the used book sale at St. Vital shopping centre. I’m going to be a busy bee.
3. Work has been…okay. I’m here. I do things. I went to another location yesterday and I’m going to be helping them out at least one half day a week…hopefully more.
4. Gails Magic Money Jars have been working for us. We are not following them exactly. There is niggling room in our budget right now for the odd lunch out or other fun things. But it has been over 1 week since we have gone into the overdraft. This alone is huge for us. We have also been making sizeable payments on our utility bills. By the end of this month the balances should be Zero. That is sweet. 
5. I’ve been thinking of getting back on the weight loss bandwagon. For the past 6 months I have been weighing myself everyday & for the last 6 months I have maintained. I have fluctuated between 5 pounds down and 5 pounds up…but mostly hovering around the same weight. I’d like to see that number go down and stay there….without becoming obsessed about food and eating and dieting. Maybe lots of fruits and vegetables and lean proteins and good carbs—and NO JUNK FOOD. If I could exercise a little bit and not have chips and candy and cake and tacos then I could probably get somewhere (maybe?). I’ve got to do something about my weight. Really, I need to lose 100 pounds to be even ‘normal’…130 to be ‘thin’. My dream is to be able to shop at normal person stores and buy clothes at superstore.
0 comments:
Post a Comment