dinah34 Friday, April 25, 2008


This week at life:

1. I went to a 2 day Writing Skills course. I now know about Independant Clauses and Subordinate Clauses, and adverbs, and adjectives, and apostrophe's. None of which was used correctly in that sentence. :)

2. I went for lunch with a work acquaintance. She assured me that it was okay to take longer then the 1 hour lunch. We were gone 1.5 hours and she was showing me around her workstation when we got back (we work for the same place, just in different areas) and apparently it was NOT okay. Her boss freaked out on her--in front of me! I feel like shit now. & I'm sure she does too. Fuck, her boss needs to take a course on how manage people effectively. What a shitty way to start the weekend.

3. Tomorrow we are going for supper and a swim at my friends house. I'm tres excited; she's one of my only friends that thinks of activities that include Andrew. For that, I'm truly thankful. (& hopefully I used that semi colon correctly there!)

4. Tomorrow we have an appt at the bank and we need to decide if we are going to consolidate all our debt....again. If we do consolidate, it will be the third time I've consolidated in 6 years. :( Kind of makes me sad when I think about it that way. Gotta. Curb. The. Spending.

5. I'm trying to decide what we should do when Steve's parents come to visit in May. We usually go on a little trip when they come here. The first year we rented a cabin and then last year we went to the states. They want to go to Gimli this year...but I don't know if I'm down with that. *Sigh* I wish there were more exciting places to visit in Manitoba.

Anyways...cheers everyone! Have a rockin' weekend! (I thought the picture was adorable)

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Good luck at the bank! Hopefully it'll all work out for you guys. Financial stuff sucks.