New Upcycle Ideas 850 with fall decorating ideas!
21 hours ago
um...oops...I mean Round Ripple Progress. *Tee Hee* Naughty Dinah.
I've been working on the De-stashing Round Ripple for ages now. I'm in no hurry to finish it and right now I don't have any desire to work on anything else (I've got the Post-Christmas-Crochet-Blues). So far it's 26 rows...and each row takes longer and longer to finish. The next color I'm going to introduce is like a dusty rose. i've just got a little of the red, grey, and purple left...After the dusty rose I have a lot of black (but I'm not too sure about the black).
I really like the randomness of how I've been interchanging the colors. I don't want there to be any rhyme or reason to the color scheme.

3 comments:
I luv it so far! The randomness is awsome! I don't think I could do that unless I let my kids "help".
So beautiful. Even though it's random it makes total aesthetic sense.
It's looking good Dinah. I have PCCB too, big time.
Post a Comment