dinah34 Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just a chance to show off my little man who is very nearly 5 in his jammies that nana bought him.

Things have been busy lately. A big whirlwind of life. We are going camping this weekend with good friends and I cannot wait to just sit down and relax. Andrew is super excited to go, although he is worried that the camping trip will somehow interfere with the trip to the UK (which is also fast approaching). I can't wait to be eating smokies over a fire and drinking my tea with bailey's irish cream. bring on the fun!

We are staying in a yurt again, which will be good because they have little heaters & electricity in case it rains or is cold. Our friends are bringing some games in case the great outdoors are not available.

Happy Spring Everyone!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Hmmm, I'd love to know more about yurts. Off to Google it!

sara said...

I think that yurt is ubercool. I am generally not a camping person, but that yurt would make camping seem less...discomfiting.