dinah34
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
This is our Yurt. Isn't she pretty from the outside?

This is what greeted us Friday evening as we arrived. It rained off and on for about 2 hours or so and then the rain stopped. It was chilly on Friday night though.

Thankfully, Saturday we woke up to beautiful weather. It was a scorcher on Saturday. That is the view we had from the 'porch' of the Yurt. That is a million dollar view. & we paid $45 a night. Not too shabby.

Andrew is a very early riser. Me and him went for a morning walk so that husband and our yurting friends could sleep some more. Here we are at a fork in the road.

Andrew is investigating the water. It's darn chilly still. The ice probably only melted 3 or so weeks ago.

It's freezing, but he's taken his crocs off to test the water. It didn't last long. About 2 minutes.

Some shots of Andrew looking adorable.


Husband took Andrew on the Sunday morning walk. Isn't it gorgeous!?! Right where that Evergreen is leaning to the right is about where our Yurt was.

Signs of home. Boo! I can't wait to get back to camping or yurting. I love getting away on weekends.

Some Andrew silliness in the car. :)

I thought I had done a post about Yurts the last time we stayed in one. I looked briefly through my archives and I can't find one. If I get time this week I will make a blog post with the interior shots from our last trip and some general information about Yurts and my reviews of them. I am absolutely fascinated with Yurts now.
1 comments:
Cute kid!!!! Really like the pic of the rainbow!
Post a Comment