dinah34 Tuesday, June 16, 2009



Combine Harvester - The Wurzels
August 2004 - 3 or 4 days after meeting S

I remember husband downloading this song in the middle of the night after coming back from Eddy's Garage because he thought I would think it was funny. I think it was the same night he was going to steal the insanely large construction sign from across the street. & he was right I laughed and the song rang through my head for days. I thought (& still think) that it was brilliant that the then husband-to-be understood my sense of humor with such ease.

I drove my tractor through your hay stack last night
(ooh aah ooh aah)..../
Cuz i got a brand new combine harvester/An ill give you the key/Come on now lets get together in perfect harmony/I got twenty acres/An' you got forty three/Now i got a brand new combine harvester/An' ill give you the key.


**I picked this video because the words were the clearest...I'm not sure why the video is so bizarre. :P **

2 comments:

Kristina(my3boys) said...

Thats pretty funny! I've never heard it before.

PrairiePeasant said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind words! Love your stats for saving for Christmas, lol!