dinah34 Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I was just commenting on Jessie's Blog about wanting to go camping the same time she is -- June 26 to July 1. It would be just me and Andrew for part of the time as Husband will be working Monday and Tuesday. So I want something more family friendly, not remote, with a store, with cell phone reception, and a beach.

We have some options that I have been mulling over in my head....

1. Go to Bird's Hill Park -- It's only about 10 minutes outside of the city. It would be easy for us. But the big con is that this Park is the Party Park because it is so close to the city.

2. Go to Otterfalls Campground -- I used to camp at this campground every summer until I was about 12 years old. It has some very good memories and is only about 1 hour from the city. The con is that it is a very open park with zero privacy and zero woodsy feel. But it is good for little kids.

3. Branch out and go someplace new like Nutimik (about 1.5 hours away) or Rushing River (about 2.5 hours away).

So many decisions!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Come up to Riding Mountain with us!