I did some updating of my sidebars.
The deets -
EF Part 1 - 79% there. I am so proud of us!
UK 2010 - 11% there. Good start. A real good start! (I'm just guesstimating 4K...it could be less...or more I suppose. I have to do some actual research about the trip)
Yurt Trip in Sept - 100% saved for! Woweeeeeeeeeee!
LOC - 31%...still. I guess my mathing was off last time I updated the side bars...because even though i've made $50 in payments I'm still below what I had before by a few cents? (math is not my strength...ever!)
Christmas Fund - $30.25
I don't have side bars but I'm pleased to report that our Car Fund has $56.00 and our House Fund has $50.00. No too shabby!
2 months, 2 weeks, & 6 days until until we go for our long weekend away in the Yurt.
I desperately want to take 1 weeks holidays in October or November and drive to Calgary to visit my aunt. But, I don't know where the money for that would come from...
1 comments:
You are doing so great!
Post a Comment