dinah34 Thursday, June 25, 2009

Okay, so I was tagged by Frugal Dreamer a couple days ago....I'm supposed to do the following:

1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.

2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.

3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they've been tagged.


THE FACTS OF DINAH

1. My name is not Dinah. It's something else. Dinah is my alter ego and one day I'll tell you all why.

2. I smoke. I admit it. I start and I stop and I start and I stop. I'm working on it.

3. I got married in Glasgow, Scotland at the Registrars Office. We got married at 10 AM, were done by 10:30 AM, back at the hotel and changed by 11 AM, & out for lunch at noon. It was wonderful.

4. I've had glasses since I was 4. I even broke the 'unbreakable' pair of glasses 7 times.

5. I'm pretty clumsy. Stuff falls off shelves and things don't stay put when I'm around. Heck, I don't stay put when I'm around.

6. I'm tone deaf. Completely and totally. I don't understand tunes, melody's, keys, or rhythm. I just sing for the joy of it.

7. I have very large feet. Excessively large. Like size 11 women's large. Sometimes 12. Shoe shopping generally makes me cry.

But I don't know who else to tag...I think everyone's been tagged already. The tag ends with me. :P

2 comments:

MoneyFunk said...

You got married in Scotland. How nifty! And you smoke? ewwww... lol. And Dinah is your alter ego... you'll have to explain that one. :)

Rina said...

I smoke too. *eeep*

Looking forward to an alter ego post! Heheheheh.