Everything is finally finished and I am so pleased with my work and I am exhausted from preparing for this 'event'. It's a lot of work making a banner. I'm so glad I had Husband here to help me...because he did. A lot. He cut the felt hands out. He made the banner holder. He modeled the banner for me. He cut the paper hands out for me. He did all the computer things for me too. He scanned all the pictures I needed for the story time. He went shopping with me while I bought felt. He listened to me ask a million times, 'does it look good?' He's a good Husband. :)
I hope everything goes well and I hope my hands recover from all the stitching and cutting and gluing I did today.
Please excuse the pictures. They're not the greatest. I was using the wrong setting at first and didn't realize it. Here they are in no particular order. I'm so excited to share this with everyone!




3 comments:
Wow! Nicely done! They look wonderful :)
Wonderful work! I LOVE the welcome banner and the hand flower is a great craft idea that I can do with my kid (like a mini, mini version).
Looks great!!!
Post a Comment