I can't wait either. But am surprised that its not coming out in October (didn't all the other come out at that time?).
I hope you are feeling better and sorry to hear you got sick (forced kick back time). A shot of Tequila helps you sleep and numb a sore throat. Should try it.
Who Is This Blogwhore? Well...I'm a girl. In Canada. Who Blogs.
There's a little about everything in this little ol' blog. Stuff about crocheting, discerning my call to ministry, saving money, spending money, being a Mom, being a Worker Bee, being a Wife, being a Good Human Being, going green, and making lists.
1 comments:
I can't wait either. But am surprised that its not coming out in October (didn't all the other come out at that time?).
I hope you are feeling better and sorry to hear you got sick (forced kick back time). A shot of Tequila helps you sleep and numb a sore throat. Should try it.
Post a Comment