This is my latest foray into plarn. I made this for a friend of a friend who said she would buy one off me if it had thick straps and very long straps. The bags are from Zellers in BC that my Granma brought back for me after her trip there.
I quite like the red and white. I think it looks super sharp. I even reinforced the straps. This sucker is not stretching at all. I was surprised at how well the red bags worked for crocheting. The bag worked up quite quickly...maybe I'm just getting better at working with the plarn. I think in total this took abotu 2.5 evenings to make (not counting making the plarn--my grandma actually made it all for me this time round...)
In other plarn news someone else wants me to make a bag. She only wants me to use that bags from the store she works at. I think this is a brilliant idea...as long as she doesn't just steal the bags but rather saves them up or gets customers to save them up. At first I thought that the bags were some kind of colour like green or red or purple...but no, they are simply white with green and yellow...
0 comments:
Post a Comment