dinah34 Friday, November 7, 2008




I am pleased to report that I currently have the following crafty orders on the go right now...

1. 10 dishcloths for A (1 done now)
2. 12 dishcloths for C (10 done now)
3. 2 dishcloths for K (done!)
4. 1 plarn messenger bag (found a pattern--sort of--will start Friday night)
5. 1 plarn bag for A (i have one done for her)

Not to shabby. I can't wait to take pictures of all the stuff once I'm finished.

Once I finish all that I want to start making Andrew's other slipper for Christmas. I also made one slipper for my aunt so I need to make the other one now. Really, I still have a ton of Christmas presents to make.

I've also got this crafty plan to make a bag for my aunt out of a t-shirt she gave Andrew for Christmas a few years ago (I've seen some neat bags like that on Etsy and here but haven't had the time to try anything yet). Can we say crafters ADD? hah!

I have not forgotten about the idea posts I've made and not followed through yet. We have the cutlery case plan that I still plan on making, and I am still eager to fuse plastic. Not enough hours in the day to do all the crafting that I want.

I've also got to finish a swack of cross stitches for Christmas...I think I've taken on more then I can handle...again...

2 comments:

SavingDiva said...

What type of slippers are you knitting?

dinah34 said...

i don't knit...i crochet...

the slippers for my son are kind of like little booties and the ones for my aunt involve a popcorn stitch. :p they are fun to make! I will post pictures when I am done.