dinah34 Friday, November 28, 2008

This week has been okay. Steadily busy but not too busy. I started to feel sick yesterday and didn't feel any better this morning so I stayed home form work today. I took Gravol and slept most of the day and had some wild dreams.

I finished making the 'item' for the Hitched Kids Secret Santa and then wanted to make a hat for friends of ours who just had a baby but I could not get the pattern to work at all. I seriously unraveled over a dozen times. Eventually when the hat was big enough to fit Andrew instead of a 7 week old I gave up and unraveled it. So I figured I would make a baby blanket instead. Baby blankets are easy enough and small, right? Hah. Nope. I must have unraveled at least 4 times and it still wasn't right but I figured maybe it would work itself out in the end? Hah. Nope. I had to rip about 12 rows in. I knew what the mistake was and I just should have listened to my gut. Now that I've fixed the problem it's going along nicely. It's a round ripple and I've done about 15 rows now I think...so only like 30 thousand more to go. lol. Thankfully it's a baby blanket as I tend to lose interest in larger projects.

Tomorrow there is lots on the schedule:

  • Wrap Hitched Kids Secret Santa package (card?)
  • Mail Hitched Kids Secret Santa package out,
  • Mail a gift package out for an order I have,
  • Make an appointment for Family Pictures
  • Make Spaghetti Sauce & freeze
  • Type out Daycare Board Meeting Minutes
  • Buy more cotton yarn
  • Go to used store to look for sweaters to felt
It's quite a bit of stuff and some might spill over into Sunday and that's okay too.

0 comments: