I love making lists. I have them everywhere and I make them for everything. Chores, job tasks, goals, dreams, hopes, crafts to make, crafts on the go, groceries, everything and everything. i make them on the computer, on scraps of paper, in fancy notebooks, on my blog, i love using different media.
The only problem is that I don't do anything with those lists. I like to look at them. Rarely do I follow through and cross things off. Even rarer do I actually complete the tasks.
At work the same 2 things have been at the top of my to do list for months now--File and Redo Subject Files. Months. I keep re-writing them...and then I keep re-writing them. At home I always start my health habits goals with drink more water and exercise and then just look at the words. Same thing in my church job...lots of lists of potential activities and then no follow through.
Like I've said a million times. I'm the idea girl. Nothing more nothing less. I can think of eleventy ideas a day and end up following through on negative 3 of them.
So, readers, don't get annoyed or pissed off at the fact that it is a different list, a different idea, a different plan, a different goal...it's all just who i am....unfocused and random.
1 comments:
Oh My-- This is me!
I did start posting some of my list on the blog & then scratching through them-- just so I would be a bit more motivated to ACTUALLY get the stuff done.
I use the timer for cleaning too-- but the kids keep hiding them (I have 3) so they won't have to clean!
Post a Comment