I've blogged about de-cluttering twice now. Here and here. Of my original list I had 4 areas that still needed de-cluttering or were in progress. I thought I would give an update about what's happening.
As before, green is a good update and red is the not so good update...
* ANDREWS BEDROOM - HIS CLOTHES: we sort through them every couple months and still somehow they end up all crazy again days later. i hate little kid clothes. seriously. Update: We have gone through Andrews clothes and separated the winter from summer stuff (and tucked away the summer stuff). We have also taken out all the clothes he doesn't fit anymore--There was quite a bit of those! We put the clothes in bags...but haven't done anything with them...they are just sitting in the basement now.
* MASTER BEDROOM - OUR CLOTHES: need to take out old and not worn clothes. same as always. Update: We still haven't tackled this one. & we are still working on putting the clothes away after cleaning them. It's a never ending battle.
* BASEMENT - SHELVING UNIT: it's a zoo down there. i think the animals rearranged when i wasn't looking. *sigh* Update: Same as before--Even zooier. It's crazy down there.
* ANDREWS TOYS - these are strewn about the house and really we need to get rid of his infant toys and only have the ones he plays with. Updated: We continue to work on this one. I have taken 2 boxes of toys to church to donate there to the nursery. We have put more toys away so he is not overwhelmed with what to play with.
What I've started learning is de-cluttering is an on-going process. We accumulate stuff easily for some reason. It needs to stop! I want a clutter free home!
1 comments:
I hate clutter too! It makes me feel so bogged down.
Post a Comment