
So many decisions and so little time. 4Star wasn't cutting it. One of the lovely Hitched ladies used some cleverness and came up with Cucumber (cucumber being cool, upcycled, crocheted, unique, made with love, bargain, earth friendly & reused--fashionplanner is indeed a genius!). Pazzo, yet another fantastic Hitched poster even devised the best tagline ever! Green. Fresh. Crunchy.
I was inspired. I was driven. I was excited. I was making plans. I even made a whole post about all the steps to take to open the etsy store. And then whammo! Glitch.
What's the glitch you ask? Cucumber, is of course taken. I should have seen it coming. So is Cucumber Designs and Cucumbersome. Now, it's back to the drawing board.
I sat and thought about this last & today. I started to think of other things that were green and fresh and crunchy and not taken up as a name in Etsy. The hubster and I went through every green veggie we could think of...broccoli, zucchini (both vetoed due to spelling difficulties), celery, peppers, and on and on. In the end I could be made to love and appreciate celery as a name. i like the eeeee sound at the ending and I really like celery.
So far, I've thought of the following solutions:
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Cool as a Cuucumber
- Celery
- Celery Stalks
PS. It's quite disturbing what you see when you do a google image search for cucumber.I'd really rather not do that again. I hope some 7 year old doesn't do the same thing for his health project on Cucumbers. blech.
0 comments:
Post a Comment