New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
This week I have been preparing for a craft show. I have a pre-order for 3 slippers (2 adults & 1 baby). Tonight I made the price tags and everything is in the box ready to go tomorrow. I still have to finish up one of the baby booties and find my shelf and covering for the table. Oh, and I need change. I guess Steve will be in charge of that tomorrow (tee hee--way to make him involved). If I have time I also want to finish up a tea cozy that I started making months ago but lost interest.
So wish me luck for tomorrow. I hope to make some money so I can purchase a cutter to make business cards and a customized stamp for my business cards. That's my goal.
1 comments:
Cool good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment