dinah34 Saturday, October 18, 2008

This week felt very busy, but as I sit here trying to think of something to write I can't think of anything of note.

  • On Thursday and Friday me and Andrew walked home from daycare (well I walked and Andrew rode in the wagon). That is a good 45 minute walk! I figure we'll walk home as much as possible for a) it snows b) it gets frigging cold and c) he doesn't fit in the wagon anymore.
  • I have an 'order' for 3 slippers! One of my facebook friends (a girl from high school that I haven't seen in years) saw my pictures and asked me to make her some pairs! I am so pleased with myself.
  • I believe that Andrew is toilet trained now. He still has some accidents, but not many. I am so pleased that he caught on as fast as he did and that his daycare group leader was so awesome in the process. I was so thankful that I crocheted her a hat that matches Andrew's. Now they're hat twins.
  • I have a cold. It's not getting better and I'm living of DayQuil an NyQuil. I hope it gets better.

0 comments: