dinah34
Friday, October 10, 2008
This week at life....
- I got my Performance Review today. I didn't even know it was coming. It's only...oh....7 months late (it's backdated to March 31st of last yer). However, despite the tardiness, I was and am quite pleased by it. It said lots of nice things about me. I am even more pleased because it is the first evaluation I have had done since 2001ish. It will be nice to have something to put in my portfolio.
- Right after I signed my review, Head Office phone to complain about me. It was very surreal. I immediately admitted my mistake (because I knew I was wrong), but it wasn't enough! this woman was grilling me for information related to my job! It definitely upset me, especially when she phoned my supervisor to complain about me more! Thankfully, my supervisor didn't even seem fazed and realized that their ruse was really to just send back work they didn't want to do and to get one of us to do it.
- The crazy co-worker that I was working with has retired. Today was her last day! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
- I'm avoiding writing my competency statements.
- I'm worried about Sunday School. I don't seem really that into it or know especially what I'm doing.
- Tomorrow I'm going for lunch with my work email buddy. We are both very excited. I don't think we get out much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment