Thank you for posting this! Its a great video. I have seen a similar one done for children, cartoon village on treehouse. My daughter loved it and I thought it was important for kids to see. However equally so its important for adults to see, and nothing bring that across better than Lennon.
Who Is This Blogwhore? Well...I'm a girl. In Canada. Who Blogs.
There's a little about everything in this little ol' blog. Stuff about crocheting, discerning my call to ministry, saving money, spending money, being a Mom, being a Worker Bee, being a Wife, being a Good Human Being, going green, and making lists.
1 comments:
Thank you for posting this! Its a great video. I have seen a similar one done for children, cartoon village on treehouse. My daughter loved it and I thought it was important for kids to see. However equally so its important for adults to see, and nothing bring that across better than Lennon.
Thanks!
Laura
Post a Comment