
We were out for supper at the Olive Garden last night and I was taking Andrew for his mid meal pee. We get to the bathroom, Andrew looks at the door and says, "I can't go in there because that person has a dress on". I have no idea where this has come from. We've never had this issue before. I wonder if he learned it at daycare? In my desperate attempt to get him into the bathroom before he had an accident I told him that it was okay to go in because Mommy had a dress on (which, thankfully I had a long skirt on that could masquerade as a dress).
That got him into the bathroom but didn't ease his confusion. All we heard for the next half hour was mutterings about how he didn't have a dress on and that was for people with dresses and it was okay for Mommy because she had a dress on but Andrew didn't have a dress on...
1 comments:
That's sooo funny and cute. I love it when you post these Andrewisms! They are priceless!
Post a Comment