dinah34 Wednesday, December 3, 2008


I finished the Round Ripple I posted about earlier. I'm in love with it. Totally and completely in love with it. It took me about 3 evenings to do (& that is counting all the unraveling I did) and I really hope that my friends love it for their new little girl.

I cannot wait to make another. Although I have resigned myself to the fact that making another will have to wait until after Christmas because I have so many other projects on the go. (Speaking of projects on the go--I really should make a list about what I have to finish before Christmas--HA HA HA HA)

I have a lot of acrylic wool lying around in my stash from before I was so discerning about yarn and thread. Some of it I bought, but a lot of it was donated by folks. I think a round ripple would be the perfect way to use up all the super saver red heart and 100% unknown fibers that I have had for years.

Anyways...some more pictures of the round ripple from all angles.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It only took you 3 nights!! Wow! That's amazing.