The portfolio course that I had been attending finished last month. I really enjoyed it and was sad that it ended. It was a wonderful feeling knowing that every two weeks there was a day set aside for reflection. We worked on Mission Statements in the last class and this is what I wrote.
I'm quite pleased with my Mission Statement and I think that it is definitely something I will strive to achieve and Live.
Here it is. First the shorter version and then the longer version...both essentially saying the same thing.
To be a faith-filled servant of the Lord,
Living humbly in His presence,
Supporting all people in their endeavors,
Remaining a compassionate, loyal, hard working and honest individual,
Remembering to live joyfully, creatively, and ethically,
While always making a Joyful Noise unto the LordLonger Version
I will live humbly in the presence of God, I will live with respect in creation, and I will proclaim the Good News.
I will provide unconditional support and enduring love to my beloved husband, my wonderful son, my encouraging family, and my loyal friends to make certain these relationships remain strong throughout our lives and to provide them with any assistance in their endeavors.
I will always remain compassionate, loyal, hard working, and honest in all my actions while living joyfully, creatively and ethically.
Make A Joyful Noise To Unto The LORD

0 comments:
Post a Comment