New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
I'm preparing for the dinner tonight. I'm pretty on track, I think. I've got the veggies cut up, the dips made, the cheese on the platter. house is (mostly) cleaned.
This is what I have left to do:
put chips out
put bread out
put cold cuts out
put everything out actually
cook the perogies, perishky, and chicken fingers
finish last cross stitch (i'm afraid to cut this one)
vacuum back room
make coffee (which i don't think i'm going to do as i have no idea what i'm doing)
put ice bucket out
maybe do some more laundry...
get dressed! i need to get dressed. i still have my pj's on. lol
A big Merry Christmas Eve to everyone. May the peace and love of Christ be with you all tonight and tomorrow and forever.
3 comments:
I hope your Christmas Eve dinner was a huge success!! :)
Merry Christmas!
So, how did the dinner turn out? Especially the perishky? Yum! :)
I bet it turned out great and you had nothing to worry about! :)
Merry Christmas!
Hope it turned out well for you! Sounds delish!! :)
What's perishky??
Post a Comment