My goal for this year is to read 25 books. I've read 5 so far.
These are them so far:
1. Mission Shaped Children by Margaret Withers
2. Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone by J.K. Rowling
3. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
4. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
5. Reflecting With God by Abigail Johnson
I've got several books on the go right now. One for each bathroom, one for library study, and one for general reading...
1. Little Bee by Chris Cleave (I'm almost done this one, I highly recommend everyone read it as it is a beautifully written book with a compelling story)
2. Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
3. Smart Cookies Guide To Making More Dough and Getting Out Of Debt by the Smart Cookies (Thanks again FD!)
4. Leading Lives That Matter by Mark R Schwehn
Waiting for me to read is a zillion books, but the ones I'm most looking forward to are:
1. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
2. Leadership Can Be Taught by Sharon Daloz Parks
3. Got at 2000 by Marcus J Borg
I like books. :)
1 comments:
Hey! Thank you adding me to your blog roll...YOU ROCK!!!!!!
I love books, too...and I'm known to stay up until 2am reading (even if I have to go to work in the morning). I read a lot of YA Lit and Non-Fiction (memoir). Over the course of the past two months, I have read:
1. City of Ashes and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
2. ALL of the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris
3. Monster by Sanyika Shakur
Currently reading "Mankiller." It's the autobiography of Wilma Mankiller (1st female chief of Cherokee Nation)
In route to my apartment via Amazon.com:
1. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
2. New Jen Lancaster - My Fair Lazy
3. New Sookie Stackhouse - Dead in the Family (Charlaine Harris)
Anywho...happy reading! I hope you reach your goal! I may chack out some of the books on your reading list. As an English teacher, I'm all for reading! Your blog rocks!
Sincerely,
Ms. Friendly :-)di
Post a Comment