dinah34 Monday, April 26, 2010

I feel like the Internet has kept Ravelry hidden from me. How could I have not known about the awesome wonderfulness of this site? Have I displeased the Crochet Gods? I've spent most of yesterday and today clicking and clicking and clicking some more.

I joined Ravelry about 2 years ago. It was 95% knitters/knitting at the time and I left the site all in a harumpf and I never really went back. Until Saturday. Someone had a link on one of Message Boards and I clicked. & I clicked and I found heaven. So many patterns, so many free patterns, so many colours, so many projects, so many people. A zillion different patterns to try and then a zillion different pictures people have posted about the FO's. A list where you can track projects that you want to do and a way to track your UFO's. It's a crocheters wet dream. It's what I never knew I wanted or needed.

My name is Dinah and I'd like to be your friend on Ravelry (even if you're only a knitter).

0 comments: