
I won the smart cookies giveaway that Frugal Dreamer hosted in March on her blog. Yay me! The book arrived in the mail on Monday (the 19th). In the midst of being sick, I just kinda stuck it on the counter and went back to bed.
But on Tuesday (when I could pee without crying) I took a closer look at it, read the back cover, read the forward by Jean Chatzky (which reminds me, I wanted to Google Jean, she sounds like an interesting person), and decided this is going to be a kick ass book. What has drawn me to it so far is that a) these women did it together (how awesome is that?), b) they did it in response to a TV show (& I'm not the biggest Oprah fan, but com'n that is f'in cool), and c) this book not only highlights their successes, but also their failures (cause God knows, I sure don't succeed every time).+
I cannot wait to sink my teeth into this book. I'm hoping that this book will help motivate me about the personal finance situation, cause I have totally fallen off the bandwagon these past few months.
Thanks again FD! I love winning things. :)
1 comments:
Congratulations! It's a great book :)
Post a Comment