New Upcycle Ideas 842
1 day ago
It's okay. You can be honest.
There's been a big drop in readership for me (at least it seems) since I started Blogging about God and Church and Christianity more often.
I've been wondering if I should have a separate, more contemplative blog where it would only be about my discernment process or theological reflections. I don't want to scare people away from here, but it has been natural to blog about what I have been learning about myself and what I have been studying.
2 comments:
I myself don't mind either way. I was born and raised a Christian and while I may not be a very 'practicing' one, hearing about someone else's journey doesn't bother me at all.
Maybe put up a poll where people can vote anonymously?
This is your blog. Write about what you want! ;)
Post a Comment