I take a lot of pictures with plans of making brilliant blog posts with wonderful pictures. Generally, those pictures just sit on my camera.
Here's a sample of some of my pictures that were meant to be blogged.
Playing outside at Nana's. It was soooo cold that day. The thermometer in the background reads about -23 or -24, but that doesn't include the windchill. If you factored in the wind chill it was something like -35 that day. We took the picture from inside. :P
This is Husband on his way to vote for the very first time. I was so proud of him and so excited that he's now a Canadian Citizen and can take part in elections.
Don't you love how Andrew is wearing only a hoodie and Husband is decked out in a winter coat and toque?
In the bath a few weeks back. I can't remember what I was trying to get him to do in the bath, but it was going to be something that would have made a fabulous blog post. But, alas all he would do was grin and laugh hysterically at the camera.
We'd had a turkey in the freezer for months (like since October?) and I'd been waiting for an opportunity to cook it up. We've been trying to have my Mom over for Sunday dinners since my Dad died. I think she must be lonely, not having anyone to share meals with now. I cooked this up a few weeks back. I hadn't cooked a bird in years and years. I was amazed how golden I got the outside and how good the inside was. I made turkey pot pies and turkey soup with the leftovers. It was good. :)
This is our salad that we had with it. It was good. My mom likes regular salads.
These were my attempt at yam fries. They were fun to cut, season, and coat with oil. They were fun to pop into the oven. It wasn't fun, however, to have forgotten about them in the oven and have them burn quite quickly. :( We bought a yam today when we go grocery shopping and we will attempt to make yam fries again sometime this week.
I think that takes care of my back log of pictures. Cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment