dinah34 Friday, January 28, 2011

I like it when crafters post pictures of where they do their crafting.  Normally my spot is downstairs in the big comfy chair, but for the last month or so this has been my crafty spot.

My view from the crafty spot
Yep, I've been crocheting on my bed.

It's been pretty chilly outside and the upstairs is warmer then the main floor.  The Husband got a bunch of Xbox games at Christmas and has been playing them.  So while he's doing that I turn on the space heater, settle in with some TV (when I took that picture I was watching Ice Road Truckers, now I'm re-watching Supernatural), and get down to some serious yo-yoing.  Everything I've got fits in to that little basket.  It holds my yo-yo's (I store them in a Juice Carafe, it makes them look pretty), my little balls waiting to be made into yo-yo's, my nail clippers, my hook, and the joining yarn.  I've usually got a book on the bed too and take reading breaks here and there.  Since I've made so many squares, I have had to add another basket to hold all the completed squares.  It's nice being accomplished!


Sometimes, this little guy joins me and lays exactly where all my stuff is.  I don't mind though.  He's pretty adorable.
Bailey, The Dog

0 comments: