dinah34 Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's true.  I'm tired of being www.whosablogwhore.blogspot.com.  I'm tired of the URL being blocked by some message boards and by the filter at my work.  I'm tired of the word 'whore'.  I'm tired of the title being a question...and a poorly worded question at that.

I'm looking for inspiration for a new blog name.  I kind of want something all encompassing.  I don't want to be pegged down as a craft blog or a mommy blog or a money blog or a blog about God.  I just want to be about life and what's happening and my journey on this life.

I'm also looking for guidance on how to change my blog url?  I don't want to pay anything to drop the blogspot.  I may or may not be tired of blogger as well.  I might want to move everything to WordPress...but how do I even do that?

Some names that are floating around in my head....are exactly none.  I'm tapped out.  Empty.  Used up.  There is nothing going on up there.  Everything I have tried is taken.  All the good stuff is taken.

I used to have another blog.  it's URL is/was www.thatnamesalreadytaken.blogspot.com.  I remember being tired of it because it was un-original and was all about weight loss (or lack of weight loss).  I remember not wanting this new blog's posts being attached to the old posts...but in the end I exported all the posts anyways.  I have another 2 blogs registered to my blogger (both from failed weight loss attempts as well)..but nothing seems to fit.

Anyways...I've spent the last hour trying variations on names and trying to think of something.

Best I can come up with is:
dinahsaid
lifeofdinah

And I think both of those suck.

1 comments:

Just Melissa said...

Dinah Said isn't bad at all!

First thing that came to my mind: Dinah's Disaster. Ha. I just like the way it sounded, not to say you're a disaster. Kind of like you're not a whore.

H says: Dinah Served, and then said "dinna served" in a Snoop Dogg kinda way.

Haha. We suck too - good luck! :P