dinah34 Monday, January 10, 2011

I thought that it would be a good idea to do a BIG OL' RECAP of all the resolutions I've decided on. 

If you're tired of all this resolution talk and navel gazing then just let your eyes glaze over and click away.  It's okay.  I understand.  Repetition is boring for readers.  This is mostly just for me, because the more I write about my resolutions, the more I will actually remember what they are and follow through.  Hah.

1.  Health And Wellness

Read 25 books in 2011
Fling 2011 Things in 2011
Eat better and Exercise more
Weekly Honey-Do Jar

2.  Being Green And Activism

1 New Green Item/Activity a Month
1 New Fair Trade Product a Month

3.  Career And Crafts

Finish that damn cross stitch (maybe)
Destash down to 1 Plastic Bin And Canvas Bag
Make a totally awesome bedspread for our bed

4.  God's Call

Read the New Testament in 2011
Complete The Leadership Development Module And take 2 MDIV Courses

5.  Money Matters

$500 in our EF by 2012
Accrue No New Debt!
Build up our Holiday Savings
Use The Jars/Cash System

I plan to set up side bars for the stuff that needs side bars and I'll update them as I go along. 

I'm excited to get flinging, researching new products, reading, and saving money!  2011 here I come!

2 comments:

Monster said...

That's a big list! I especially like the fling 2011 things. I may aim for that myself.

Becca said...

Thanks for leaving a comment, glad I'm not the only lurker out there! I like your goal of flinging 2011 things. I should work on destashing my craft stuff too. And the idea of tracking a goal with the sidebar is good- I should try that. All the best for 2011!