dinah34
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I can't remember the last time I posted a picture of my little guy. It feels like years. (Okay, I checked. It was Halloween, so 3 months ago) Here he is in his in his sweats with his too cool sweater over top his MarioTee. That's the beanie hat I made for him in the Spring.
The 5's have definitely been my favourite age so far. He has some interesting ideas about everything and there is so much he can do now! We have started him in YogaKids and Gymnastics (well, Kindergymn anyways). He is so so so so close to reading. I cannot wait for the day when he reads a story to me! He memorizes songs as well and is still singing Christmas Carols (much to our dismay). There was a jolly bearded man and Santa was his name-o. S - A - N - T - A. S - A - N - T - A. and Santa was his name-o (sung to the tune of Bingo).
His class is fund-raising and he told us, "kindergarten is raising money to send to poor kids in Minnesota." We read the letter his teacher sent home about the project and explain that they are fund-raising for poor children in Lesotho, Africa...but he sure as heck doesn't believe us. He's adamant that they care collecting coins for poor kids in minnesota. He swears that's what his teacher said.
I'm glad someone is looking out for the poor kids in Minnesota. They are so often overlooked. :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment