i would just like to say that yesterday me and S went out for supper and I MADE GOOD FOOD CHOICES! yep. that's right. you heard correctly. I, went to a restaurant and did not order pizza. i did not order nachos. i did not order a burger and fries. i did not order any of those bad for you things. want to know what i did order? grilled chicken with a pineapple salsa and wild rice pilaf and brocoli. and it was actually good. we order chicken wings as an appetizer. half hot sauce ones and half teriyaki. my totally CORE meal in a restaurant...except...the chicken wings had some kind of breading on them and they came with a dip. before i even knew what i was doing i had dipped the carrots into the dip 3 times. once i realized that the dip was not a good choice i stopped. i am SO PROUD of myself. afterwards and this morning i don't feel the huge pangs of regret that i am so accustomed to.
todays eats
medium apple and some grapes
ff plain yogurt with a banana and mango
taco salad without the taco (cheese 12 points--i forgot to buy low fat cheese, eek)
more taco salad without the taco
maybe some popcorn later?
56 oz water
High Intensity BL Workout--1.5 AP
23 WPAs left
4 comments:
Wow great job on the self control. I think half the battle of weight loss is knowing and not eating something because it's not that great for you! Great work.
Hope you don't mind if I link you so I can come back! :)
Way to go!
Whenever I go out I think that the bad choices will feel good now, but only momentarily. I know the next day will bring guilt. The good food choices will leave me feeling empowered, motivated and proud for a whole lot longer. (Sometimes the feel-good-now wins)
GOOD JOB!!
WOOT WOOT!!
Good job...makes you feel good doesn't it? To leave the restaurant not feeling all bloated and guilty. You are doing great!
w00t w00t!
Good job eating out!
Post a Comment