dinah34
Monday, March 6, 2006
- My Family (even though my parents and grandparents drive me crazy, i love them to bits and wouldn't know what to do if they weren't around)
- My Baby (he's a lot of work, but he's worth it)
- S (he's also a lot of work, but he's worth it too--hehe, let's see if he reads this)
- My Health (I can breathe, I can walk, I can talk, I can choose to loose weight)
- My Country (I love Canada and am so proud to live here)
- My Church & Spirituality (even though my fellow church members also drive me crazy, i do realize that we are stronger b/c we are a community in Christ and are always seeking to do the right thing)
- My Friends (my peeps are wonderful and always here for me--just when i seem to need them the most
2 comments:
Wow...
That is sure something to think about. I think if I get time today I will try and formulate a list of my own. I sometimes get so caught up in the bad and ugly I can't see all the wonderful things I am blessed with. Thanks for the reminder!
being thankful and being aware of the amazing people and things in your life is so important...I don't do it enough and you have reminded me to do it.
Post a Comment