i've gone for very long walks (in total 160 minutes of walks).
i've eaten three meals a day.
i've drank all my water.
i've not had a cigarette.
i've done everything right.
except for eating those 2 chocolate bars.
except for eating half of the pringles.
except for having that half a beer.
except for putting butter on my bun.
i'm currently dreaming about having popcorn. microwaved popcorn. mmmmmm....it's calling to me. can't you hear it? 'eat me, eat me, eat me. i'm so yummy and greasy and wonderful.'
it's smart pop popcorn so i just might go and devour it.
**update**
two things
it's late and i'm not tired and i'm munching away on a bag of smart pop popcorn. it's quite enjoyable and i don't feel guilty at all b/c after i made today's post i went and did the strength and sculpt BL workout AND then i did the 1 mile watp walk.
i stepped on the scale earlier today and it said 245...i hope it goes down by tomorrow so that i can at least have maintained throughout this craziness.
3 comments:
I had some smartpop today...with a bit of that spray becel...worth it!!
Good job on the exercise!! and the water!!! Those are two HUGE accomplishments!
Did you have to pay extra to get the popcorn that talks to you..? Mine just sits in the cupboard lookin' pretty....
Good job on exercising today. Wahooo!
El Pollo Loco is a fast food place here in California. It's pretty healthy though for fast food. I mean they are options. Some of the burritos cant get high with the points but that's like anything. The flame grill the chicken and it is good. I love their mash potatoes. They are only 2 pts w/out gravy, and they taste like they should be bad for you. So yummy!
Take care. :)
Maybe I should proof read before I publish. Geez. My excuse is it's midnight here. Okay I meant to say they have options and the burritos can get high in points. They flame grill the chicken. Okay. Sorry about that. :)
Post a Comment